Colorado State vs Wyoming Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 23 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
On Wednesday in college basketball, the Colorado State Rams are playing the Wyoming Cowboys.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this game.
Colorado State vs Wyoming Point Spread
Wyoming is listed as an underdog by 7 points (-114 odds), and Colorado State, the favorite, is -106 to cover.
Colorado State vs Wyoming Over/Under
A total of 143.5 points has been set for the Colorado State-Wyoming matchup on February 23, with the over available at -106 and the under at -114.
Colorado State vs Wyoming Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Colorado State vs. Wyoming reveal Colorado State as the favorite (-285) and Wyoming as the underdog (+230).
Colorado State vs Wyoming Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: CSU wins (63.1%)
Colorado State vs Wyoming Betting Trends
- Colorado State's record against the spread (ATS) is 13-11-0.
- The Rams' ATS record as 6-point favorites or more is 8-7.
- Colorado State has played 25 games this season, and nine of them have gone over the total.
- Wyoming's record against the spread is 15-9-1.
- The Cowboys are winless ATS (0-1) when playing as at least 6-point underdogs this year.
- There have been 13 Wyoming games (out of 26) that hit the over this year.
Colorado State vs Wyoming Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Colorado State: (-285) | Wyoming: (+230)
- Spread: Colorado State: -7 (-106) | Wyoming: +7 (-114)
- Total: 143.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!