Gruetzemacher vs Puelles Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 44 — Preliminary Lightweight Bout
Chris "Gritz" Gruetzemacher (15-4-0, 7 KO's, 3 Submissions) vs. Claudio "El Niño" Puelles (10-2-0, 2 KO's, 5 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 4, 2021
Fight Time: This will be on the preliminary card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Gruetzemacher vs Puelles Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 44 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook and will be updated when available.
- Chris Gruetzemacher: (-118)
- Claudio Puelles: (-104)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Gruetzemacher by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Gruetzemacher by Points: (N/A)
- Gruetzemacher by Submission: (N/A)
- Puelles by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Puelles by Points: (N/A)
- Puelles by Submission: (N/A)
Gruetzemacher vs Puelles Prediction
UFC Vegas 44 Gruetzemacher-Puelles prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Claudio Puelles (79%)
Method of Victory: Decision/Points (76%)
Gruetzemacher vs Puelles Betting Trends & Stats
- Chris Gruetzemacher defeated Rafa García, by decision, in his last fight on July 31, 2021.
- Claudio Puelles defeated Jordan Leavitt, by decision, in his last fight on June 5, 2021.
- Gruetzemacher averages 7.02 significant strikes landed per minute with a 57% accuracy rate.
- Puelles averages 2.33 significant strikes landed per minute with a 38% accuracy rate.
- Gruetzemacher averages 5.54 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 55% defense rate.
- Puelles averages 6.53 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 50% defense rate.
- Gruetzemacher has a 63% takedown defense rate.
- Puelles averages 2.33 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.