Chiefs vs Buccaneers Week 12 Game Info
NFL Week 12 Game
Kansas City Chiefs (9-1, 5-0 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-4, 3-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 29, 2020
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: Raymond James Stadium – Tampa, FL
Chiefs vs Buccaneers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KC: (-200) | TB: (+168)
Spread: KC: -3.5 (-108) | TB: +3.5 (-112)
Total: 56 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KC: (88%) | TB: (12%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: KC: (+300) | TB: (+1200)
Chiefs vs Buccaneers Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL expert predictions and picks are according to Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Buccaneers
Chiefs vs Buccaneers Betting Trends
- Kansas City is 15-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 18 games.
- Kansas City is 6-1 ATS in its last seven road games.
- Tampa Bay is 2-8-2 ATS in its last 12 home games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Tampa Bay's last 11 home games.
Chiefs vs Buccaneers Stats
- Kansas City is averaging 32.1 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- Kansas City is surrendering 21.4 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay is averaging 29.1 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 23.0 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.