Skelly vs Striegl Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 48 — Preliminary Card Featherweight Bout
Chas "The Scrapper" Skelly (18-3-0, 3 KO's, 10 Submissions) vs. Mark "Mugen" Striegl (18-3-0, 0 KO's, 14 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, February 19, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Skelly vs Striegl Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 48 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Chas Skelly: (-215)
- Mark Striegl: (+172)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Skelly by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Skelly by Points: (N/A)
- Skelly by Submission: (N/A)
- Striegl by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Striegl by Points: (N/A)
- Striegl by Submission: (N/A)
Skelly vs Striegl Prediction
UFC Vegas 48 Skelly-Striegl prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Chas Skelly (84%)
Method of Victory: Submission (56%)
Skelly vs Striegl Betting Trends & Stats
- Chas Skelly defeated Jordan Griffin, by decision, in his last fight on Sept. 14, 2019.
- Mark Striegl lost to Said Nurmagomedov, by KO, in his last fight on Oct. 17, 2020.
- Skelly averages 2.02 significant strikes landed per minute with a 40% accuracy rate.
- Striegl averages 3.53 significant strikes landed per minute with a 43% accuracy rate.
- Skelly averages 3.35 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 49% defense rate.
- Striegl averages 21.18 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 25% defense rate.
- Skelly averages 1.71 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Striegl's average fight time is 0:51.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.