Cardinals vs Saints Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Betting Trends for NFL Preseason Week 3 Game on FanDuel
Cardinals vs Saints Preseason Game Info
NFL Preseason — Week 3 Game
Arizona Cardinals (1-1) vs. New Orleans Saints (0-1)
Date: Saturday, August 28, 2021
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Caesars Superdome — New Orleans, LA
Cardinals vs Saints Odds & Spread
All NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARI: (+125) | NO: (-150)
Spread: ARI: +3 (-110) | NO: -3 (-110)
Total: 35 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Cardinals vs Saints Prediction & Pick
Projection: The New Orleans Saints are favored to defeat the Arizona Cardinals, 19-16, according to betting odds on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs Saints Betting Trends
- Arizona is 4-9 straight up in its last 13 games.
- Tennessee is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Arizona.
- Arizona is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games against Tennessee.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Tennessee's last 15 home games.
- Arizona lost to Kansas City, 17-10, in Week 2 of the 2021 NFL preseason.
- New Orleans lost to Baltimore, 17-14, in Week 1 of the 2021 NFL preseason.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!