Cardinals vs Cubs Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines and Spread for MLB Game
By Larry Rupp
Cardinals vs Cubs Game Info
St. Louis Cardinals (5-5, 3-4 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (14-7, 9-5 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 18, 2020
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field - Chicago, Illinois
How to watch: FS1
Cardinals vs Cubs Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (+170) | CHC (-198)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-126) | CHC: -1.5 (+108)
Total: 7.5 - Over (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): STL: (N/A) | CHC: (N/A)
World Series Odds: STL: (+3800) | CHC: (+1700)
Cardinals vs Cubs Probable Pitchers
Cardinals: Daniel Ponce De Leon (0-1, 6.75 ERA)
Cubs: Yu Darvish (3-1, 1.88 ERA)
Cardinals vs Cubs Prediction and Expert Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Chicago Cubs
Over/Under: Over 8.0
Cardinals vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in six of St. Louis' last eight games.
- St. Louis is 7-3 straight up in its last ten games against the Cubs.
- Chicago is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has gone over in four of Chicago's last five games against St. Louis
Cardinals vs Cubs Stats
- St. Louis is averaging 3.80 runs per game this season (No. 29 in MLB).
- St. Louis is surrendering 3.60 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- Chicago is averaging 4.86 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- Chicago is surrendering 4.10 runs per game this season (No. 7 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.