Campbell vs NC State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By David Hayes
Campbell vs NC State Basketball Game Info
Campbell Fighting Camels (4-1, 1-1 Away) vs. NC State Wolfpack (3-1, 2-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 19, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Arena – Raleigh, NC
Coverage: ACC Network
Campbell vs NC State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAM: (+2200) | NCST: (-8000)
Spread: CAM: +20.5 (-114) | NCST: -20.5 (-106)
Total: 143.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CAM: (30%) | NCST: (70%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: CAM: (N/A) | NCST: (+6500)
Campbell vs NC State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
NC State: 93.6%
Campbell vs NC State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- NC State defeated Campbell, 81-66, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Nov. 16, 2013.
- NC State is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Campbell.
- NC State is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Campbell.
- NC State is 10-1 in the 12 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Campbell.
- Campbell lost to Elon, 66-56, in its most recent game on Dec. 16, 2020.
- NC State lost to Saint Louis, 80-69, in its most recent game on Dec. 17, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.