California vs TCU Week 2 Game Info
Week 2 College Football Game
California Golden Bears (0-1, 0-0 Away) vs. TCU Horned Frogs (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 11, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Amon G. Carter Stadium – Fort Worth, TX
California vs TCU Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAL: (+290) | TCU: (-385)
Spread: CAL: +8.5 (-108) | TCU: -8.5 (-112)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CAL: (N/A) | TCU: (N/A)
California vs TCU Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: TCU: (82.7%) | California: (17.3%)
California vs TCU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of California's last five games.
- California is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- TCU is 5-1-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- TCU is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
- California lost to Nevada, 22-17, at home in its most recent game.
- TCU defeated Duquesne, 45-3, at home in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.