Buffalo vs Northern Illinois Basketball Game Info
Buffalo Bulls (9-7, 7-5 MAC) vs. Northern Illinois Huskies (2-13, 1-9 MAC)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 23, 2021
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: NIU Convocation Center — Dekalb, IL
Buffalo vs Northern Illinois Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUFF: (-720) | NIU: (+520)
Spread: BUFF: -11.5 (-106) | NIU: +11.5 (-116)
Total: 144.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BUFF: (76%) | NIU: (24%)
Buffalo vs Northern Illinois Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Northern Illinois: 7.3%
Buffalo vs Northern Illinois Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Northern Illinois defeated Buffalo, 73-72, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 4, 2020.
- Buffalo is 19-10 all-time in 29 head-to-head games against Northern Illinois.
- Buffalo is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games against Northern Illinois.
- Buffalo is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Buffalo's last five games.
- Northern Illinois is 3-12-1 ATS in its last 16 games.
- Northern Illinois is 1-8 straight up in its last nine games.
- Buffalo lost to Toledo, 80-70, at home in its most recent game on Feb. 19, 2021.
- Northern Illinois lost to Miami (OH), 69-64, at home in its most recent game on Feb. 20, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.