Bucks vs Nuggets Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets and Betting Insights for NBA Game
Bucks vs Nuggets Game Info
Milwaukee Bucks (53-11, 25-8 Away) vs. Denver Nuggets (42-21, 24-8 Home)
Date: Monday, Mar. 9, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Pepsi Center – Denver, CO
Bucks vs Nuggets Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (+190) | DEN: (-230)
Spread: MIL: +5.5 (-110) | DEN: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 222.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIL: 30% | DEN: 70%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: MIL: (+240) | DEN: (+2500)
Bucks vs Nuggets Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in each of Milwaukee's last five road games against Denver.
- Milwaukee is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six road games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Denver's last 15 games.
- Denver is 8-1 straight up in its last nine home games against Milwaukee.
Giannis Antetokounmpo Injury Status
- Giannis Antetkounmpo has been ruled out with a knee sprain.
- The Bucks are 5-7 in seven contests that Giannis has missed this season, averaging 123.7 minutes per game in that sample.
Bucks vs Nuggets Stats
- Milwaukee is averaging 119.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 1 in the NBA).
- Milwaukee is surrendering 107.3 PPG this season (T-No. 5 in the NBA).
- Denver is averaging 110.6 PPG this season (No. 20 in the NBA).
- Denver is surrendering 107.6 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NBA).
- Milwaukee lost to the Phoenix Suns, 140-131, on the road in their most recent game on Sunday, Mar. 8.
- Denver lost to the Cleveland Cavaliers, 104-102, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Mar. 7.
Bucks vs Nuggets Prop Bet
All Bucks-Nuggets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Bucks) Total Points: Over 108.5 (-110) – The Bucks will be without NBA MVP-favorite Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee sprain) against the Nuggets Monday night, but hitting the over for this prop shouldn't be an issue for the Eastern Conference leaders. In seven games without Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee is averaging an impressive 123.7 points per game (PPG), with at least 109 points in each of the seven. Denver, meanwhile, is a strong defensive team (107.6 PPG allowed, No. 8 in the NBA), but they haven't looked the part recently. In their last five games, the Nuggets have allowed 116.4 PPG.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.