Kelleher vs Pilarte Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 34 — Preliminary Card Bantamweight Bout
Brian "Boom" Kelleher (22-12-0, 8 KO's, 10 Submissions) vs. Domingo "Son of Fire" Pilarte (8-2-0, 2 KO's, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, August 21, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Kelleher vs Pilarte Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 34 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Brian Kelleher: (-176)
- Domingo Pilarte: (+142)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Kelleher by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Kelleher by Points: (N/A)
- Kelleher by Submission: (N/A)
- Pilarte by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Pilarte by Points: (N/A)
- Pilarte by Submission: (N/A)
Kelleher vs Pilarte Prediction
UFC Vegas 34 Kelleher-Pilarte prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Brian Kelleher (88%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (39%)
Kelleher vs Pilarte Betting Trends & Stats
- Brian Kelleher lost to Ricky Simon, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Feb. 13, 2021.
- Domingo Pilarte fought Journey Newson to a no contest in his most recent fight on Feb. 8, 2020.
- Kelleher averages 3.92 significant strikes landed per minute with a 39% accuracy rate.
- Pilarte averages 2.04 significant strikes landed per minute with a 50% accuracy rate.
- Kelleher averages 5.47 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 53% defense rate.
- Pilarte averages 3.69 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 42% defense rate.
- Kelleher has a 59% takedown defense rate.
- Pilarte has a 75% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.