Boston College vs Rhode Island Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Nov. 21 College Basketball Game
By Max Staley
Boston College vs Rhode Island Basketball Game Info
Boston College Eagles (3-2) vs. Rhode Island Rams (3-1)
Date: Sunday, November 21, 2021
Time: 5:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Ocean Center — Daytona Beach, FL
Boston College vs Rhode Island Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BC: (+130) | URI: (-156)
Spread: BC: +2.5 (-106) | URI: -2.5 (-114)
Total: 129.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BC: (+50000) | URI: (+40000)
Boston College vs Rhode Island Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rhode Island Rams win (66.3%)
Boston College vs Rhode Island Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Boston College is 34-13 in its 47 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Rhode Island.
- Rhode Island is 4-1 in its last five matchups with Boston College.
- The total has hit the under in four of Boston College's last six games.
- Boston College is 5-13 straight up in its last 18 games.
- Rhode Island is 4-8 straight up in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Rhode Island's last five games against Boston College.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.