Baylor vs Iowa State Week 10 Game Info
College Football Week 10
Baylor Bears (1-3, 1-3 Big 12) vs. No. 17 Iowa State Cyclones (4-2, 4-1 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 7, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: MidAmerican Energy Field at Jack Trice Stadium – Ames, IA
Baylor vs Iowa State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAY: (+470) | ISU: (-700)
Spread: BAY: +13.5 (-106) | ISU: -13.5 (-114)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OKLA: (96%) | ISU: (4%)
Baylor vs Iowa State Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Baylor: (34.3%) | Iowa State: (65.7%)
Baylor vs Iowa State Head-to-Head Record and Betting Trends
- Baylor defeated Iowa State, 23-21, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Sept. 28, 2019.
- Baylor is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Iowa State.
- Baylor is 10-8 in the 18 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Iowa State.
- Baylor lost to TCU, 33-23, at home in Week 9.
- Iowa State defeated Kansas, 52-22, on the road in Week 9.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!