Andre Fili vs Daniel Pineda Prediction, Odds & Fight Info for UFC Vegas 30 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Fili vs Pineda Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 30 — Featherweight Bout
Andre "Touchy" Fili (21-8-0, 9 KO's, 3 Submissions) vs Daniel "The Pit" Pineda (27-14-0, 9 KO's, 18 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 26, 2021
Fight Time: This will be on the main card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: ESPN+, BT Sport
Fili vs Pineda Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 30 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Fili: (-245)
- Pineda: (+200)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Fili by KO/TKO: (+210)
- Fili by Points: (+170)
- Fili by Submission: (+1100)
- Pineda by KO/TKO: (+550)
- Pineda by Points: (+500)
- Pinda Submission: (+1100)
Fili vs Pineda Prediction
UFC Vegas 30 Fili-Pineda prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Andre Fili (89%)
Method of Victory: Decision (69%)
Fili vs Pineda Betting Trends & Stats
- Andre Fili lost to Bryce Mitchell, by decision, in his most recent fight on Oct. 31, 2020.
- Daniel Pineda lost to Cub Swanson, by KO, in his most recent fight on Dec. 12, 2020.
- Fili averages 3.73 significant strikes landed per minute with a 36% accuracy rate.
- Pineda averages 3.41 significant strikes landed per minute with a 49% accuracy rate.
- Fili averages 3.90 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 52% defense rate.
- Pineda averages 2.72 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 44% defense rate.
- Fili has a 64% takedown defense rate.
- Pineda has a 44% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!