Alcorn State vs Baylor Basketball Game Info
Alcorn State Braves (0-4, 0-4 Away) vs. No. 2 Baylor Bears (7-0, 3-0 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 30, 2020
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Ferrell Center – Waco, TX
Alcorn State vs Baylor Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ALCN: (+3000) | BAY: (-100000)
Spread: ALCN: (N/A) | BAY: (N/A)
Total: 146.5 – Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ALCN: (7%) | BAY: (93%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ALCN: (N/A) | BAY: (+800)
Alcorn State vs Baylor Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Alcorn State: 0.7%
Alcorn State vs Baylor Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Baylor defeated Alcorn State, 78-61, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Nov. 17, 2017.
- Baylor is 4-0 in its four all-time head-to-head meetings with Alcorn State.
- Alcorn State has lost by 25 or more points in every game this season.
- Baylor is 5-0 against the spread in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Baylor's last five home games.
- Alcorn State lost to Vanderbilt, 87-59, on the road in its most recent game on Dec. 27, 2020.
- Baylor defeated Central Arkansas, 93-56, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 29, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.