Alabama vs Auburn Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By David Hayes
Alabama vs Auburn Basketball Game Info
Alabama Crimson Tide (8-3, 3-0 SEC) vs. Auburn Tigers (6-5, 0-3 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 9, 2021
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Auburn Arena – Auburn, AL
Alabama vs Auburn Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAMA: (-240) | AUB: (+198)
Spread: BAMA: -5.5 (-106) | AUB: +5.5 (-114)
Total: 151.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BAMA: (N/A) | AUB: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BAMA: (+6500) | AUB: (N/A)
Alabama vs Auburn Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Alabama vs Auburn Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Auburn defeated Alabama, 95-91, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 12, 2020.
- Auburn is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Alabama.
- Auburn is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Alabama.
- Alabama defeated Florida, 86-71, in its most recent game on Jan. 5, 2021.
- Auburn lost to Ole Miss, 72-61, in its most recent game on Jan. 6, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.