College basketball's Tuesday schedule includes the Akron Zips facing the Central Michigan Chippewas.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this matchup.
Akron vs Central Michigan Point Spread
Akron is favored by 12.5 points (-110 to cover) in this matchup. Central Michigan, the underdog, is -110.
Akron vs Central Michigan Over/Under
The over/under for the Akron versus Central Michigan matchup on January 25 has been set at 139.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Akron vs Central Michigan Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Central Michigan-Akron, Central Michigan is the underdog at +610, and Akron is -950.
Akron vs Central Michigan Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Akron wins (89.1%)
Akron vs Central Michigan Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Akron is 6-9-0 this year.
- The Zips have one win ATS (1-3) as a 11.5-point favorite or greater this season.
- Out of 17 Akron games so far this year, eight have gone over the total.
- Central Michigan is 13-1-0 against the spread this year.
- The Chippewas' ATS record as 11.5-point underdogs or greater is 9-0.
- Out of 14 Central Michigan games so far this season, eight have hit the over.
Akron vs Central Michigan Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Akron: (-950) | Central Michigan: (+610)
- Spread: Akron: -12.5 (-110) | Central Michigan: +12.5 (-110)
- Total: 139.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!