76ers vs Blazers Game Info
Philadelphia 76ers (42-27) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (32-39)
Date: Sunday, Aug. 9, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Kissimmee, FL
76ers vs Blazers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (+118) | POR: (-138)
Spread: PHI: +2.5 (-114) | POR: -2.5 (-106)
Total: 229 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PHI: 21% | POR: 79%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: PHI: (+4900) | POR: (+6500)
76ers vs Blazers Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Philadelphia's last 10 games.
- Portland is 4-1-1 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Portland's last five games.
76ers vs Blazers Stats
- Philadelphia is averaging 110.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 21 in the NBA).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 107.8 PPG this season (T-No. 5 in the NBA).
- Portland is averaging 114.3 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NBA).
- Portland is surrendering 115.6 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.