Game Info: Los Angeles Lakers (5-6, 2-3 Away) @ Sacramento Kings (6-5, 2-2 Home)
- Date: Saturday, Nov. 10
- Time: 10:00 p.m. EST
- Venue: Golden 1 Center, Sacramento, CA
Odds: All odds and props provided by FanDuel Sportsbook – updated as of 4:30 p.m. EST
- Moneyline: LAL: (-235) | SAC: (+196)
- Spread: LAL: -5.5 (-110) | SAC: +5.5 (-110)
- Total: 238.5 – Over (-110) | Under (-110)
How Kings fans are feeling after last night’s home win against the Timberwolves:— Lina Washington (@LWashingtonTV) November 10, 2018
YES YES YES YES Who’s ready to welcome LeBron James and the Lakers to Sacramento tonight?… https://t.co/ti4jodMF4B
- The Kings beat the Minnesota Timberwolves last night and are 2-0 this season on the second night of a back-to-back.
- Against teams who finished under .500 last season, the Lakers are currently 2-0 this year.
- De'Aaron Fox has scored 20-plus points in six of the team's 11 games.
Best Prop Bets:
- LeBron James: First Basket (+500) – That you can get 5-to-1 odds on anything related to LeBron is amazing. He's likely to hit somewhere around 10 field goals in the game, so why not the first of the night?
- PLAYER PERFORMANCE DOUBLES: LeBron James Triple Double + LA Lakers To Win (+950) – And speaking of LeBron. Playing a tired Kings team on a back-to-back, this is the kind of game that King James utterly dominates. The Lakers are favored to win, putting this bet on your wheelhouse.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.