2022 Winter Olympics: Women's Freestyle Skiing Slopestyle Gold Medal Odds on FanDuel Sportsbook
The 2022 Winter Olympic Games in Beijing, China are set to begin on Friday, Feb. 4, and FanDuel Sportsbook has fans covered with odds for every event. All eyes will be on women's freestyle skiing at the Olympics as the top athletes in the world fight for the gold medal.
Olympic Women's Freestyle Skiing Slopestyle Odds
Kelly Sildaru (+200) of Estonia is the favorite in this event after winning the Slopestyle Gold Medal at the 2020 Winter Youth Olympic Games. She beat out Gu Ailing (+220) of China, who trails closely in the odds for their rematch at the winter games. Ailing and Tess Ledeux (+340) of France are also the favorites to win the Gold Medal in the Women's Freestyle Skiing Big Air competition.
Let's take a look at the full odds to win the gold medal in the women's Freestyle Skiing Slopestyle at the winter games.
Women's Freestyle Skiing Slopestyle Gold Medal Winner Odds
1. Kelly Sildaru (EST): +200
2. Gu Ailing (CHN): +220
3. Tess Ledeux (FRA): +340
4. Sarah Hoefflin (SUI): +1400
5. Mathilde Gremaud (SUI): +1600
6. Maggie Voisin (USA): +2100
7. Megan Oldham (CAN): +2500
8. Johanne Killi (NOR): +3600
9. Isabel Atkin (GBR): +4500
10. Marin Hamill (USA): +4500
11. Giulia Tanno (SUI): +6000
12. Anastasia Tatalina (ROC): +6500
13. Katie Summerhayes (GBR): +6500
14. Elena Gaskell (CAN): +6500
15. Lara Wolf (AUT): +6500
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!