Yankees vs Red Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 12
Friday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the New York Yankees and the Boston Red Sox.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Yankees vs Red Sox Game Info
- New York Yankees (71-41) vs. Boston Red Sox (55-58)
- Date: Friday, August 12, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Fenway Park -- Boston, Massachusetts
Yankees vs Red Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-124) | BOS: (+106)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+126) | BOS: +1.5 (-152)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Yankees vs Red Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Domingo German (1-2) for the New York Yankees, and Nathan Eovaldi (5-3) for the Boston Red Sox.
Yankees vs Red Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (52.5%)
Yankees vs Red Sox Moneyline
- New York is the favorite, -124 on the moneyline, while Boston is a +106 underdog despite being at home.
Yankees vs Red Sox Spread
- The Yankees are at the Red Sox and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Yankees are +126 to cover the runline, with the Red Sox being -152.
Yankees vs Red Sox Over/Under
- A total of 9 runs has been set for the Yankees-Red Sox game on August 12, with the over available at -112 and the under at -108.
Yankees vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- The Yankees have come away with 62 wins in the 97 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, New York has come away with a win 57 times in 90 chances when named as a favorite of at least -126 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with New York have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 54 of 106 chances this season.
- The Red Sox have a 20-35 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 36.4% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +108 or longer, Boston has a 16-24 record (winning 40% of its games).
- In the 108 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Boston, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 48 times (48-53-7).