Yankees vs Rays Game Info
New York Yankees (102-56, 45-32 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (94-64, 47-33 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Sept. 25, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Tropicana Field – Tampa, FL
Yankees vs Rays Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (+132) | TB: (-152)
Spread: NYY: +1.5 (-152) | TB: -1.5 (+130)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYY: 51% | TB: 49%
Probable Pitcher: NYY: Jonathan Loáisiga (2-1, 4.35 ERA) | TB: Charlie Morton (15-6, 3.15 ERA)
Yankees vs Rays Betting Trends
- The Yankees are 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in their last five road games against Tampa Bay.
- The Yankees are 13-1 ATS in their last 14 games against Tampa Bay.
- Tampa Bay is 8-1 straight up in its last nine home games.
- Tampa Bay is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
Yankees vs Rays Stats
- The Yankees are averaging 5.85 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay is averaging 4.78 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- Jonathan Loáisiga is 1-0 with a 0.00 ERA in two career appearances (one start) against Tampa Bay.
- Charlie Morton is 3-2 with a 4.54 ERA in seven career starts against the Yankees.
Yankees vs Rays Prop Bet
All Yankees-Rays betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Brett Gardner (+400) — Brett Gardner has hit a total of 27 home runs this season. Against right-handed pitchers, like Morton, Gardner has hit 23 homers and a .559 slugging percentage (.362 against lefties). He has also hit 15 of his home runs on the road. In his 17 career at-bats against Morton, Gardner has hit three home runs with a 1.118 slugging percentage. He looks to remain hot today, after hitting two home runs in the last seven days and six home runs over the last 15 days.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.