Yankees vs Orioles Game Info
New York Yankees (21-17, 7-10 Away) vs. Baltimore Orioles (17-21, 8-15 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 5, 2020
Time: 7:35 p.m. EST
Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards – Baltimore, MD
Yankees vs Orioles Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (-250) | BAL: (+215)
Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-146) | BAL: +1.5 (+124)
Total: 9 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): NYY: (95%) | BAL: (5%)
World Series Odds: NYY: (+550) | BAL: (+33000)
Yankees vs Orioles Probable Pitchers
Yankees: Gerrit Cole (4-2, 3.91 ERA)
Orioles: Keegan Akin (0-0, 3.52 ERA)
Yankees vs Orioles Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: New York Yankees
Over/Under: Over 9
Yankees vs Orioles Betting Trends
- Baltimore defeated the Yankees in the second matchup yesterday, 6-3.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Yankees' last six games.
- The Yankees are 19-1 straight up in their last 20 games against Baltimore.
- The total has hit the over in five of Baltimore's last six games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Baltimore's last 10 games against the Yankees.
Yankees vs Orioles Stats
- The Yankees have averaged 4.87 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- The Yankees have surrendered 4.39 runs per game this season (No. 11 in MLB).
- Baltimore has averaged 4.76 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- Baltimore has surrendered 5.21 runs per game this season (No. 22 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!