Yankees vs Mets Game Info
New York Yankees (54-29, 23-15 Away) vs. New York Mets (39-47, 22-16 Home)
Date: Wednesday, July 3, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field – New York, NY
Yankees vs Mets Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (-150) | NYM: (+130)
Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+106) | NYM: +1.5 (-126)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-116) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYY: 89% | NYM: 11%
Probable Pitcher: NYY: Domingo German (9-2, 3.86 ERA) | NYM: Jason Vargas (3-3, 3.66 ERA)
Yankees vs Mets Betting Trends
- The Yankees are 13-2 straight up in their last 15 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of the last six road games for the Yankees.
- The Mets are 7-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last eight games against the Yankees.
- The total has hit the under in five of the Mets last six home games against the Yankees.
Yankees vs Mets Stats
- The Yankees are averaging 5.76 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- The Mets are averaging 4.74 runs per game this season (No. 18 in MLB).
- Domingo German has a 0-1 record with a 6.52 ERA in two career starts against the Mets.
- Jason Vargas has a 1-7 record with a 6.51 ERA in 12 career appearances (11 starts) against the Yankees.
Yankees-Mets Prop Bet
All Yankees-Mets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Result: New York Yankees (+225) — The Yankees are scoring in less than 35 percent their first innings on the road this season, while the Mets are scoring in less than 27 percent of their first innings at home. The Yankees have also been getting out to a faster start than normal, averaging 2.00 first-inning runs per game over their past three contests.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.