Cover Photo: Getty Images
Yankees vs Indians Game Info
New York Yankees (39-22, 18-10 Away) vs. Cleveland Indians (31-31, 17-15 Home)
Date: Friday, June 7, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Progressive Field – Cleveland, OH
Yankees vs Indians Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (-116) | CLE: (+102)
Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+128) | CLE: +1.5 (-150)
Total: 9 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYY: 83% | CLE: 17%
Probable Pitcher: NYY: Domingo German (9-1, 3.66 ERA) | CLE: Zach Plesac (0-1, 1.46 ERA)
Yankees vs Indians Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in seven of the Yankees' last nine games.
- The Yankees are 12-5 straight up in their last 17 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Cleveland's last six games.
- Cleveland is 3-7 straight up in its last 10 home games.
Yankees vs Indians Stats
- In his last two starts against Cleveland (2018), Domingo German surrendered six earned runs across 10 innings pitched.
- Zach Plesac has never faced the Yankees, and this is his first start at Progressive Field. He has a 1.46 ERA through his two starts this season.
- New York is averaging 5.33 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- Cleveland is averaging 4.07 runs per game this season (No. 25 in MLB).
Yankees vs Indians Prop Bet
All Yankees-Indians betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Domingo German Strikeouts: 5.5 (-118) – German has been a solid starter for the New York Yankees in 2019, posting a 9-1 record with a 3.66 ERA thus far. He's also been a great source of strikeouts, fanning at least six hitters in three of his last four starts. German is averaging 6.75 Ks per game during that same span, which suggests this total is within reach.
Sign up with TVG and get a $200 risk free bet on any race at Belmont Park on Saturday or Sunday. Plus, exclusive to FanDuel players, get a $10 FanDuel bonus when you make your first deposit. Join now!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.