The New York Yankees are among the MLB squads in action on Saturday, up against the Tampa Bay Rays.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Yankees vs Rays Game Info
- New York Yankees (33-13) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (26-19)
- Date: Saturday, May 28, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: Tropicana Field -- St. Petersburg, Florida
Yankees vs Rays Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-142) | TB: (+120)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+116) | TB: +1.5 (-140)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (-100)
Yankees vs Rays Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the New York Yankees looking to Gerrit Cole (4-1), and Corey Kluber (1-2) answering the bell for the Tampa Bay Rays.
Yankees vs Rays Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (52.9%)
Yankees vs Rays Moneyline
Tampa Bay is a +120 underdog on the moneyline, while New York is a -142 favorite on the road.
Yankees vs Rays Spread
The Yankees are at the Rays and are favored by 1.5 runs (+116 to cover) on the runline. Tampa Bay is -140 to cover.
Yankees vs Rays Over/Under
A total of 7 runs has been set for the Yankees-Rays game on May 28, with the over available at -122 and the under at -100.
Yankees vs Rays Betting Trends
- The Yankees have come away with 27 wins in the 40 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, New York has been victorious 21 times in 33 chances when named as a favorite of at least -142 or better on the moneyline.
- New York's games have gone over the total in 19 of their 43 opportunities.
- The Rays have been the moneyline underdog 11 total times this season. They've finished 5-6 in those games.
- Tampa Bay has played as a moneyline underdog of +120 or longer in only one game this season, which they lost.
- Tampa Bay has played in 45 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 21 times (21-21-3).