Yankees vs Orioles Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 17
By Duel Staff
The New York Yankees versus the Baltimore Orioles is on the MLB schedule for Tuesday.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Yankees vs Orioles Game Info
- New York Yankees (26-9) vs. Baltimore Orioles (14-22)
- Date: Tuesday, May 17, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards -- Baltimore, Maryland
Yankees vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-220) | BAL: (+184)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-128) | BAL: +1.5 (+106)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Yankees vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The Yankees will give the ball to Jameson Taillon (3-1) versus the Orioles and Spenser Watkins (0-1).
Yankees vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (65.9%)
Yankees vs Orioles Moneyline
- New York is a -220 favorite on the moneyline, while Baltimore is a +184 underdog at home.
Yankees vs Orioles Spread
- The Yankees are favored by 1.5 runs on the road versus the Orioles. The Yankees are -128 to cover the spread, while the Orioles are +106.
Yankees vs Orioles Over/Under
- Yankees versus Orioles, on May 17, has an over/under of 8, with the over being -112 and the under -108.
Yankees vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Yankees have come away with 21 wins in the 30 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- New York has been a -220 moneyline favorite on seven occasions this season and won every game.
- New York and their opponents have gone over in 13 of their 32 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Orioles are 11-22 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 33.3% of those games).
- Baltimore is 1-5 (winning just 16.7% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +184 or longer.
- Baltimore has played in 35 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 10 times (10-23-2).