Yale vs Cornell Basketball Game Info
Yale Bulldogs (18-6, 6-2 Ivy) vs. Cornell Big Red (5-16, 2-6 Ivy)
Date: Friday, Feb. 21, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Newman Arena — Ithaca, NY
Yale vs Cornell Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: YALE: (-775) | COR: (+540)
Spread: YALE: -11.5 (-110) | COR: +11.5 (-110)
Total: 136 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: YALE: 78% | COR: 22%
Yale vs Cornell Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Yale vs Cornell Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Yale defeated Cornell, 86-71, at home in the most recent matchup between these two teams earlier this season on Feb. 1, 2020.
- Yale is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Cornell.
- Yale is 10-0 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Cornell.
- Yale is 14-1 in its last 15 head-to-head matchups with Cornell.
- Yale is 15-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last 20 games.
- Cornell is 4-10 ATS in its last 14 games.
- Yale lost to Penn, 69-61, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 15.
- Cornell lost to Dartmouth, 75-53, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 15.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.