Wisconsin vs Rutgers Week 10 Game Info
Week 10 College Football Game
Wisconsin Badgers (5-3, 3-2 Big Ten) vs. Rutgers Scarlet Knights (4-4, 1-4 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: SHI Stadium – Piscataway, NJ
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Wisconsin vs Rutgers Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WIS: (-700) | RUT: (+470)
Spread: WIS: -12.5 (-110) | RUT: +12.5 (-110)
Total: 37.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Wisconsin vs Rutgers Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Wisconsin: (83.9%) | Rutgers: (16.1%)
Wisconsin vs Rutgers Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Wisconsin is 3-0 straight up in three all-time head-to-head matchups against Rutgers.
- Wisconsin defeated Rutgers, 31-17, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 3, 2018.
- Wisconsin is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven away games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Wisconsin's last 13 games.
- Rutgers is 2-9 straight up in its last 11 home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Rutgers' last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.