Wisconsin vs Ohio State Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 9
Wisconsin vs Ohio State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 9
No. 13 Wisconsin Badgers (6-1, 3-1 Big Ten) vs. No. 4 Ohio State Buckeyes (7-0, 4-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 26, 2019
Start Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Ohio Stadium – Columbus, OH
Wisconsin vs Ohio State Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WIS: (+460) | OSU: (-650)
Spread: WIS: +14.5 (-110) | OSU: -14.5 (-110)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MSU: 48% | OSU: 52%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: WIS: (+4000) | OSU: (+550)
Wisconsin vs Ohio State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Ohio State defeated Wisconsin, 27-21, in Indianapolis in the 2017 Big Ten championship in the most recent meeting between these programs on Dec. 2, 2017.
- Ohio State is 5-0 in its the five head-to-head matchups with Wisconsin.
- Ohio State is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Wisconsin.
- Ohio State is 4-1 in the last five matchups with Wisconsin at home in Columbus, Ohio.
- Six of the last seven series meetings between these two programs have been decided by 13 points or fewer.
- Ohio State has outscored its seven opponents this season by a combined margin of 348-56, and the Buckeyes have yet to win a game by less than 24 points.
- Wisconsin lost to Illinois, 24-23, on the road in Week 8.
- Ohio State defeated Northwestern, 52-3, on the road in Week 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.