The Wisconsin Badgers versus the Iowa State Cyclones is on the Second Round schedule for Sunday. All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Wisconsin vs Iowa State Point Spread
Wisconsin is favored by 4.5 points against Iowa State. Wisconsin is -110 to cover the spread, while Iowa State is -110.
Wisconsin vs Iowa State Over/Under
Wisconsin versus Iowa State, on March 20, has an over/under of 126, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Wisconsin vs Iowa State Moneyline
Wisconsin is a -196 favorite on the moneyline, while Iowa State is a +162 underdog.
Wisconsin vs Iowa State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Wisconsin wins (60.1%)
Wisconsin vs Iowa State Betting Trends
- Wisconsin is 17-15-0 against the spread (ATS) this year.
- The Badgers' ATS record as 3-point favorites or more is 7-13.
- This season, 19 of Wisconsin's 32 games have hit the over.
- Iowa State has covered the spread 18 times in 33 games.
- The Cyclones are 10-4 as 3-point underdogs or more.
- Iowa State has seen 15 of its 33 games go over the point total.
Wisconsin vs Iowa State Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Wisconsin: (-196) | Iowa State: (+162)
- Spread: Wisconsin: -4.5 (-110) | Iowa State: +4.5 (-110)
- Total: 126 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)