Wild vs Blues Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for NHL Playoffs First Round Game 4
By Duel Staff
The Sunday slate in the NHL includes a matchup between the Minnesota Wild and the St. Louis Blues.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here are the NHL moneyline insights you need to know.
Wild vs Blues Game Info
- Minnesota Wild (53-22-7) vs. St. Louis Blues (49-22-11)
- Date: Sunday, May 8, 2022
- Time: 4:30 PM ET
- Venue: Enterprise Center -- St. Louis, Missouri
Wild vs Blues Odds & Spread
- All NHL odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-111) | STL: (-108)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+230) | STL: +1.5 (-285)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Wild vs Blues Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blues win (57.4%)
Wild vs Blues Spread
- The Wild are 1.5-goal road favorites against the Blues. The Wild are +230 to cover the spread, and the Blues are -285.
Wild vs Blues Over/Under
- The Wild-Blues game on May 8 has been given an over/under of 6.5 goals. The over is -106 and the under is -114.
Wild vs Blues Moneyline
- Minnesota is a -111 favorite on the moneyline, while St. Louis is a -108 underdog at home.