Cover Photos: Getty Images
White Sox vs Yankees Game Info
Chicago White Sox (4-8, 3-3 Away) vs. New York Yankees (5-8, 2-5 Home)
Date: Saturday, April 13, 2019
Time: 1:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
White Sox vs Yankees Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHW: (+150) | NYY: (-174)
Spread: CHW: +1.5 (-124) | NYY: -1.5 (+106)
Total: 10 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHW: 16% | NYY: 84%
Starting Pitcher: CHW: Ivan Nova (0-1, 7.71 ERA) | NYY: CC Sabathia (N/A)
White Sox vs Yankees Betting Trends & Stats
- The White Sox are 23-52 against the moneyline in day games over the last two seasons.
- The White Sox are are 423-434 against the moneyline in road games after a win since 1997. The White Sox defeated the Yankees, 9-6, yesterday.
- The Yankees are 76-56 against the moneyline against right-handed starters over the last two seasons.
- The Yankees are 92-68 against the moneyline when playing against a team with a losing record over the last three seasons. The White Sox are 4-8 so far this season.
- The lone game in this series went over the total.
White Sox vs Yankees Prop Bet
All White Sox-Yankees betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- D.J. LeMahieu: To Hit a Homerun (+700) – D.J. LeMahieu has absurd numbers against White Sox starter Ivan Nova. In seven at-bats, the infielder has five hits for a .714 batting average and 1.607 OPS. LeMahieu went 2-for-2 yesterday and hasn't recorded an out in his last five at-bats. His bat is hot and he's yet to homer this season. This afternoon could change that.