White Sox vs Tigers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 12
The Friday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Chicago White Sox and the Detroit Tigers.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
White Sox vs Tigers Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (56-56) vs. Detroit Tigers (43-70)
- Date: Friday, August 12, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field -- Chicago, Illinois
White Sox vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-210) | DET: (+176)
- Spread: CHW: -1.5 (+100) | DET: +1.5 (-120)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
White Sox vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Chicago White Sox looking to Michael Kopech (4-8), and Daniel Norris answering the bell for the Detroit Tigers.
White Sox vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (61.1%)
White Sox vs Tigers Moneyline
- Detroit is a +176 underdog on the moneyline, while Chicago is a -210 favorite at home.
White Sox vs Tigers Spread
- The Tigers are at +1.5 on the runline against the White Sox. The Tigers are -120 to cover the spread, and the White Sox are +100.
White Sox vs Tigers Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8 has been set for White Sox-Tigers on August 12, with the over at -115 and the under at -105.
White Sox vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The White Sox have been chosen as favorites in 61 games this year and have walked away with the win 34 times (55.7%) in those games.
- Chicago has been listed as a favorite of -240 or more on two occasions this season and split those games.
- Chicago's games have gone over the total in 43 of their 100 opportunities.
- The Tigers have won 26 of the 79 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (32.9%).
- Detroit has a record of 5-10 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +198 or longer (33.3%).
- Detroit has played in 98 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 35 times (35-57-6).