White Sox vs Tigers Game Info
Chicago White Sox (49-61, 22-33 Away) vs. Detroit Tigers (32-76, 13-37 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 6, 2019
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Comerica Park – Detroit, MI
White Sox vs Tigers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHW: (+102) | DET: (-116)
Spread: CHW: +1.5 (-194) | DET: -1.5 (+164)
Total: 9 – Over (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHW: 14% | DET: 86%
Probable Pitcher: CHW: Dylan Cease (1-4, 6.43 ERA) | DET: Daniel Norris (7-11, 4.52 ERA)
White Sox vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of the White Sox's last seven games.
- The White Sox are 4-9 straight up in their last 13 games.
- Detroit is 3-17 straight up in its last 20 games.
- Detroit is 1-9 straight up in its last 10 games.
White Sox vs Tigers Stats
- The White Sox are averaging 4.15 runs per game this season (No. 28 in MLB).
- Detroit is averaging 3.60 runs per game this season (No. 30 in MLB).
- Dylan Cease is 1-0 with a 5.40 ERA in his lone career start against Detroit.
- Daniel Norris 2-1 with a 3.96 ERA in eight career appearances (six starts) against the White Sox.
White Sox vs Tigers Prop Bet
All White Sox-Tigers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Dylan Cease - Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (+114) – Cease has been up and down since getting called up, but he's been a solid source of strikeouts. He's racked up at least six Ks in three of his five starts on the season. Additionally, he fanned six hitters in his lone start against Detroit.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.