The Wednesday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Chicago White Sox and the Kansas City Royals.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this game.
White Sox vs Royals Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (18-18) vs. Kansas City Royals (13-22)
- Date: Wednesday, May 18, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium -- Kansas City, Missouri
White Sox vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-156) | KC: (+132)
- Spread: CHW: -1.5 (+105) | KC: +1.5 (-126)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
White Sox vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The White Sox will start Lucas Giolito versus the Royals and Zack Greinke (0-2).
White Sox vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (61.6%)
White Sox vs Royals Moneyline
- Kansas City is the underdog, +132 on the moneyline, while Chicago is a -156 favorite despite being on the road.
White Sox vs Royals Spread
- The Royals are +1.5 on the spread (-126 to cover), and Chicago is +105 to cover the runline.
White Sox vs Royals Over/Under
- An over/under of 8 has been set for White Sox-Royals on May 18, with the over being -114 and the under -106.
White Sox vs Royals Betting Trends
- The White Sox have come away with 14 wins in the 21 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This year, Chicago has won two of three games when listed as at least -164 or better on the moneyline.
- Chicago's games have gone over the total in 10 of their 32 opportunities.
- The Royals have a 7-17 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 29.2% of those games).
- Kansas City has a 1-9 record (winning only 10% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +136 or longer.
- Kansas City has played in 31 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 14 times (14-16-1).