The Wednesday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Chicago White Sox and the Colorado Rockies.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
White Sox vs Rockies Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (49-48) vs. Colorado Rockies (44-54)
- Date: Wednesday, July 27, 2022
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- Venue: Coors Field -- Denver, Colorado
White Sox vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-136) | COL: (+116)
- Spread: CHW: -1.5 (+112) | COL: +1.5 (-134)
- Total: 12 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
White Sox vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The Chicago White Sox will give the start to Lucas Giolito (6-6, 5.12 ERA), who is looking for win No. 7 on the season, and the Rockies will turn to Antonio Senzatela (3-5, 4.98 ERA).
White Sox vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Pick 'em (50%)
White Sox vs Rockies Moneyline
- Colorado is the underdog, +116 on the moneyline, while Chicago is a -136 favorite despite being on the road.
White Sox vs Rockies Spread
- The White Sox are favored by 1.5 runs on the road against the Rockies. The White Sox are +112 to cover the spread, while the Rockies are -134.
White Sox vs Rockies Over/Under
- The over/under for White Sox-Rockies on July 27 is 12. The over is -105, and the under is -115.
White Sox vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The White Sox have been victorious in 27, or 58.7%, of the 46 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Chicago has a mark of 19-17 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -132 or better on the moneyline.
- Chicago and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 39 of their 85 opportunities.
- The Rockies have been the moneyline underdog 74 total times this season. They've finished 31-43 in those games.
- Colorado is 22-35 (winning only 38.6% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +112 or longer.
- Colorado has had an over/under set by bookmakers 96 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 47 of those games (47-45-4).