White Sox vs Rangers Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Sunday, June 23
Cover Photo: Getty Images
White Sox vs Rangers Game Info
Chicago White Sox (36-38, 16-21 Away) vs. Texas Rangers (41-36, 27-15 Home)
Date: Sunday, June 23, 2019
Time: 3:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Globe Life Park – Arlington, TX
White Sox vs Rangers Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHW: (+122) | TEX: (-140)
Spread: CHW: +1.5 (-146) | TEX: -1.5 (+124)
Total: 11.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHW: 21% | TEX: 79%
Probable Pitcher: CHW: Ivan Nova (3-5, 6.01 ERA) | TEX: Adrian Sampson (5-4, 4.40 ERA)
White Sox vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The White Sox are 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last six road games.
- The total has hit the over in four of the White Sox's last five road games against Texas.
- The total has hit the under in 13 of Texas' last 19 home games.
- Texas is 10-5 straight up in its last 15 games against an opponent in the AL Central division.
White Sox vs Rangers Stats
- Ivan Nova has a 5.11 ERA and a 3-2 record in eight career appearances (seven starts) against the Rangers.
- Adrian Sampson has never faced the White Sox, but he has posted a 1-5 record with a 6.19 ERA in 13 away games this season.
- The White Sox are averaging 4.30 runs per game this season (No. 24 in MLB).
- The Rangers are averaging 5.56 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
White Sox vs Rangers Prop Bet
All White Sox-Rangers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Adrian Sampson - Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-128) – While Sampson has struggled on the road this season, his recent away appearances have come with a competitive number of strikeouts. Sampson has struck out five or more batters in five of his last six appearances overall, and he's fanned five or more batters in both of his last two contests on the road.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.