White Sox vs Mariners Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 14
By Duel Staff
The MLB schedule on Thursday includes the Chicago White Sox taking on the Seattle Mariners.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
White Sox vs Mariners Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (4-1) vs. Seattle Mariners (2-3)
- Date: Thursday, April 14, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field -- Chicago, Illinois
White Sox vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-112) | SEA: (-104)
- Spread: CHW: +1.5 (-178) | SEA: +1.5 (+146)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
White Sox vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (52.2%)
White Sox vs Mariners Moneyline
- Chicago is the favorite, -104 on the moneyline, while Seattle is a -102 underdog on the road.
White Sox vs Mariners Spread
- The Mariners are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the White Sox. The Mariners are +146 to cover, while the White Sox are -178 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
White Sox vs Mariners Over/Under
- An over/under of 9 has been set for White Sox-Mariners on April 14, with the over being -112 and the under -108.