Western Michigan vs Toledo Week 8 Game Info
Week 8 College Football Game
Western Michigan Broncos (5-2, 2-1 MAC) vs. Toledo Rockets (3-4, 1-2 MAC)
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Glass Bowl – Toledo, OH
Western Michigan vs Toledo Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WMU: (-150) | TOL: (+122)
Spread: WMU: -2.5 (-120) | TOL: +2.5 (-102)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WMU: (N/A) | TOL: (N/A)
Western Michigan vs Toledo Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Western Michigan: (42.9%) | Toledo: (57.1%)
Western Michigan vs Toledo Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Toledo is 44-31 straight up in 75 all-time head-to-head matchups against Western Michigan.
- Western Michigan defeated Toledo, 41-38, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 11, 2020.
- Western Michigan is 4-1-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Western Michigan's last 12 games against a MAC opponent.
- Toledo is 0-5 ATS in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Toledo's last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.