Western Illinois vs DePaul Basketball Game Info
Western Illinois Leathernecks (2-4, 1-3 Away) vs. DePaul Blue Demons (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 23, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Wintrust Arena — Chicago, IL
Western Illinois vs DePaul Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WIU: (+1500) | DEP: (-4000)
Spread: WIU: +16.5 (-110) | DEP: -16.5 (-110)
Total: 146.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WIU: (22%) | DEP: (78%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WIU: (N/A) | DEP: (+18000)
Western Illinois vs DePaul Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Western Illinois: 7.8%
Western Illinois vs DePaul Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Western Illinois is 1-0 in its lone all-time, head-to-head matchup with DePaul.
- Western in Illinois defeated DePaul, 72-69, in the lone all-time meeting between these two.
- The total has hit the under in four of Western Illinois' last six games.
- DePaul is 3-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- Western Illinois defeated UT Martin, 81-63, in its most recent game.
- This is DePaul's 2020-21 season debut.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.