Western Carolina vs Liberty Week 11 Game Info
College Football Week 11
Western Carolina Catamounts (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 22 Liberty Flames (7-0, 4-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 14, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Williams Stadium – Lynchburg, VA
Western Carolina vs Liberty Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WCAR: (+3000) | LIB: (-20000)
Spread: WCAR: +36.5 (-108) | LIB: -36.5 (-112)
Total: 62.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WCAR: (32%) | LIB: (68%)
Western Carolina vs Liberty Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Western Carolina: (1.3%) | Liberty: (98.7%)
Western Carolina vs Liberty Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This is the first all-time head-to-head matchup between Western Carolina and Liberty/
- Western Carolina is 0-10 straight up in its last 10 road games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Western Carolina's last 10 games.
- Liberty is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Liberty has won each of its last nine home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!