West Virginia vs Oklahoma Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
WVU vs Oklahoma Basketball Game Info
No. 13 West Virginia Mountaineers (18-4, 6-3 Big 12) vs. Oklahoma Sooners (14-8, 4-5 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 8, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Lloyd Noble Center – Norman, OK
WVU vs Oklahoma Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WVU: (-140) I OKLA: (+120)
Spread: WVU: -2.5 (-110) I OKLA: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 139.5 – Over: (-105) I Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WVU: 77% I OKLA: 23%
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: WVU: (+2600) I OKLA: (+15000)
WVU vs Oklahoma Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
West Virginia: 65.4%
WVU vs Oklahoma Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- West Virginia defeated Oklahoma, 72-71, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 13, 2019.
- West Virginia is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma.
- West Virginia is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma.
- West Virginia is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- Oklahoma is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of West Virginia's last 15 games, and in eight of Oklahoma's last 10 games.
- Then-No. 13 West Virginia defeated Iowa State, 76-61, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 5.
- Oklahoma lost to Texas Tech, 69-61, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.