West Virginia vs Kansas State Basketball Game Info
No. 12 West Virginia Mountaineers (14-2, 3-1 Big 12) vs. Kansas State Wildcats (7-9, 0-4 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 18, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Bramlage Coliseum — Manhattan, KS
West Virginia vs Kansas State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WVU: (-240) | KSU: (+190)
Spread: WVU: -5.5 (-105) | KSU: +5.5 (-115)
Total: 125 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WVU: 89% | KSU: 11%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WVU: (+3500) | KSU: (+25000)
West Virginia vs Kansas State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
West Virginia: 73.8%
West Virginia vs Kansas State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kansas State defeated West Virginia, 65-51, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Feb. 18, 2019.
- West Virginia is 4-2 in the last six head-to-head matchups with Kansas State.
- West Virginia is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has gone over in eight of Kansas State's last 12 games.
- West Virginia defeated TCU, 81-49, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 14.
- Kansas State lost to Texas Tech, 77-63, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 14.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.