Washington vs Colorado Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 12 Game
Washington vs Colorado Week 12 Game Info
Week 12 College Football Game
Washington Huskies (4-6, 3-4 Pac-12) vs. Colorado Buffaloes (3-7, 2-5 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, November 20, 2021
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Folsom Field – Boulder, CO
Washington vs Colorado Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WASH: (-310) | COLO: (+240)
Spread: WASH: -6.5 (-122) | COLO: +6.5 (+100)
Total: 43.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Washington vs Colorado Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Washington wins (73.1%)
Washington vs Colorado Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Washington is 11-6-1 in 18 all-time head-to-head matchups against Colorado.
- Colorado defeated Washington, 20-14, in their last meeting on Nov. 13, 2019.
- Washington is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 games against Colorado.
- Colorado is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five home games against Washington.
- The total has hit the under in each of Washington's last five road games.
- Colorado is 2-6 straight up in its last eight games against Pac-12 opponents.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.