Warriors vs Jazz Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Golden State Warriors (27-7, 11-4 Away) vs. Utah Jazz (26-9, 14-6 Home)
Date: Saturday, January 1, 2022
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Vivint Arena — Salt Lake City, UT
Coverage: NBA TV
Warriors vs Jazz Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GSW: (+164) | UTA: (-196)
Spread: GSW: +4.5 (-110) | UTA: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 224 — Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: GSW: (+470) | UTA: (+1200)
Warriors vs Jazz Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Utah Jazz win (66.6%)
Warriors vs Jazz Betting Trends
- Golden State is 9-16 against the spread (ATS) in its last 25 road games.
- The total has hit the over in three of Golden State's last five games.
- Utah is 5-0 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of Utah's last 22 home games.
Warriors vs Jazz Prop Bets
- Stephen Curry — 28.5: Over (-114) | Under (-108)
- Donovan Mitchell — 26.5: Over (-112) | Under (-108)
- Andrew Wiggins — 17.5: Over (+100) | Under (-122)
- Rudy Gobert — 14.5: Over (-106) | Under (-114)
- Kevon Looney — 7.5: Over (+116) | Under (-142)
- Stephen Curry — 4.5: Over (-148) | Under (+120)
- Mike Conley — 5.5: Over (+116) | Under (-142)
- Stephen Curry — 5.5: Over (-115) | Under (-105)
- Donovan Mitchell — 4.5: Over (-150) | Under (+122)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.