Virginia vs Duke Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
UVA vs Duke Basketball Game Info
No. 7 Virginia Cavaliers (15-4, 11-2 ACC) vs. Duke Blue Devils (9-8, 7-6 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 20, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Cameron Indoor Stadium – Durham, NC
UVA vs Duke Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UVA: (-130) | DUKE: (-110)
Spread: UVA: -2 (-110) | DUKE: +2 (-110)
Total: 130 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UVA: (90%) | DUKE: (10%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UVA: (+2500) | DUKE: (+10000)
UVA vs Duke Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
UVA vs Duke Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Virginia defeated Duke, 52-50, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 29, 2020.
- Duke is 103-38 all-time in 141 head-to-head games against Virginia.
- Duke is 6-4 straight up in its last 10 games against Virginia.
- Virginia is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games against Duke.
- The total has hit the under in four of Duke's last six games against Virginia.
- Virginia lost to Florida State, 81-60, in its most recent game on Feb. 15, 2021.
- Duke defeated Wake Forest, 84-60, in its most recent game on Feb. 17, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.