Virginia Tech vs West Virginia Week 3 Game Info
Week 3 College Football Game
No. 15 Virginia Tech Hokies (2-0, 0-0 Away) vs. West Virginia Mountaineers (1-1, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 18, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Milan Puskar Stadium – Morgantown, WV
Virginia Tech vs West Virginia Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VTECH: (+126) | WVU: (-154)
Spread: VTECH: +2.5 (+100) | WVU: -2.5 (-122)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VTECH: (N/A) | WVU: (N/A)
Virginia Tech vs West Virginia Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Virginia Tech: (36.4%) | West Virginia: (63.6%)
Virginia Tech vs West Virginia Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- West Virginia is 28-23-1 straight up in 52 all-time head-to-head matchups against Virginia Tech.
- Virginia Tech defeated West Virginia, 31-24, during their most recent meeting on Sept. 3, 2017.
- Virginia Tech is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against West Virginia.
- The total has hit the over in five of Virginia Tech's last six away games.
- West Virginia is 6-0 straight up in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of West Virginia's last six games against Virginia Tech.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.