Cover Photo: Getty Images
Virginia Tech vs Duke Game Info
No. 4 Virginia Tech Hokies (26-8) vs. No. 1 Duke Blue Devils (31-5)
Date: Friday, March 29, 2019
Time: 9:39 p.m. EST
Venue: Capital One Arena — Washington, D.C.
Virginia Tech vs Duke Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VT: (+260) | DUKE: (-340)
Spread: VT: +7 (-110) | DUKE: -7 (-110)
Total: 144.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: VT: 62% | DUKE: 38%
Virginia Tech vs Duke Betting Trends & Stats
- Virginia Tech is 18-15-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Duke is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games.
- The total has gone over in five of Virginia Tech's last 10 games.
- Duke is lost its only game against Virginia Tech this season, 77-72.
- Virginia Tech beat No. 12 Liberty, 67-58, to advance to the Sweet 16.
- Duke survived No. 9 UCF's upset bid, 77-76, in the first round of the NCAA Tournament.
Virginia Tech vs Duke Prop Bet
All Virginia Tech-Duke betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Duke) Total Points: Over 75.5 (-115) – Virginia Tech may have held the Blue Devils to 72 points in its first matchup against them this season, but Duke didn't have Zion Williamson on the floor that night. Duke has put up at least 76 points in each of its last two NCAA tournament games and is averaging 78.6 points per game in the five contests since Williamson's return from injury.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.