Virginia Tech vs Clemson Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 5 College Basketball Game
The Virginia Tech Hokies are among the college basketball teams busy on Saturday, up against the Clemson Tigers.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this game.
Virginia Tech vs Clemson Point Spread
Virginia Tech is a 2.5-point favorite against Clemson. Virginia Tech is -110 to cover the spread, and Clemson is -110.
Virginia Tech vs Clemson Over/Under
The Virginia Tech-Clemson game on March 5 has been given an over/under of 132.5 points. The over is -110 and the under is -110.
Virginia Tech vs Clemson Moneyline
Virginia Tech is a -140 favorite on the moneyline, while Clemson is a +116 underdog.
Virginia Tech vs Clemson Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Virginia Tech wins (50.9%)
Virginia Tech vs Clemson Betting Trends
- Virginia Tech has covered the spread 15 times in 30 games.
- The Hokies' ATS record as 3-point favorites or more is 10-9.
- Virginia Tech has seen 12 of its 30 games go over the point total.
- Clemson has 15 wins in 30 games against the spread this year.
- Against the spread as 3-point underdogs or greater, the Tigers are 4-2.
- This season, 16 of Clemson's 30 games have gone over the point total.
Virginia Tech vs Clemson Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Virginia Tech: (-140) | Clemson: (+116)
- Spread: Virginia Tech: -2.5 (-110) | Clemson: +2.5 (-110)
- Total: 132.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!